Landing Permit Helicopter
Helicopter taxi can land in most places with an open area of 20x20m . Written landing permission from landowner, must be obtained by you in writing. In Norway it is not allowed to land in outlying areas by helicopter taxi . I.e. in mountains and forests, this is regulated by the “Law on motorized traffic in outlying areas .” We encourage all our customers to read through the ” information” in the main menu before ordering helicopter taxi .
Landing Permission must be obtained before the mission and must follow the helicopter.
Practical issues in obtaining permit
- What is undeveloped land
- What is developed land
- What is protected areas
- What areas are restricted
Who can give permit to land
- Developed Land : Landowner
- Undeveloped Land : Landowner and municipalty
- Protected areas : As above pluss environmental authorities
- Restricted areas: Landowner plus Civil Aviation Authroties
Heliwing can help you with Helikopter Landing Permission against an extra fee
error: Content is protected !!